Saturday, June 13, 2009

I'm so glam, my hair glitters.

[Current Mood: Feeling Hawt]
[Listening to: None]
[Location: Bruhh's bedroom]




Good afternoon! =3



I had my hair trimmed and rebonded yesterday at Tony and Jackey. It was a koreanish salon and the one who did my hair was a korean. It was my first time booboo!


While doing my hair, she told me:

Korean: asdfhgkla?
Ishel: @_________@
Korean: aaofpwakfaw.. omfpawmfpa??
Ishel: @_________@ Uhmmm, yes?



LOOOOOL =)) Good thing, the hair dresser who washed my hair translated what she said for me. Actually she rly spoke English, I just can't understand because of the accent.



Anyhoo, wondering what was the outcome?





Soooo there.


I don't rly like how my hair was done. It has a boring layered cut, as simple as that. I was rly hoping for something extraordinary, but hence, it was different from what I expected.


Moving on, I still love it because the hair itself was awesome! Three words: straight, smooth and shiny! Not unlike the bun before, lol. I'm not yet allowed to wash my hair for two days, and I'm hoping that it will still look the same as what it is now. D:


Tony & Jackey's fine, except for the iron thing. THE HAIR IRON IS A SCALP TORTURE :| :| :| Dang I tell you, it's so hooooooot. D: Nuff said. Don't wanna elaborate. Just try it for yerself :P




And oh, mum and I went to Watson's before going home so I got the chance to buy my kikay stuffs. New comb, lip balm, eyelash curler, foundation sponge, blush and some more others. I bought stuffs to paint my nails and loooooooook:





See? Cute ain't it :j I did it myself and that makes me proud, well, at least :))


I'll finally get my ordered contacts from Executive Optical later, and and and my repaired uniform also. Can't wait for 2nd year collegeeeee! Pikchaaaas latuhh bruhh! =3





So, toodles!

No comments: