Saturday, June 13, 2009

Myb gravity is too strong after all, I just can't help but fall.

[Current Mood: Inlove]
[Listening to: Because I'm Stupid - SS501 (OST Boys Over Flowers)]
[Location: Kim Hyun Joong's heart]






Please press play before reading this blog entry. Thx. (If my bgm is still playing, shut it off and play this one instead. Let it load first so it won't buffer, thx.)




SS501 - Because I'm stupid (OST Boys Over Flowers)




I am so inloveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee to the one who sang this super super super heart-touching song, to the one who captured my heart, to my Ji Hoo!




"We can listen to it and cry together. 'Pag I hear the song, I feel love."
- Teff, lurfe




Ikr, he's hotter than you thought, byotchiiiissss! Most girls go gaga over the cute Kim Bum or the hawt Lee Min Ho. That made me think, "Why not Hyeon Joong?"


I googled him and found photos that made my day. He looks awesome! My heart melts everytime I see his shots here in my laptop's BOF album. Yuuuuuuh ikr, I'm dfntly a fan fan fan fan. ^_____________^


So as a fan, no I mean, as his girlfran, I'm gna share you some.


Profile
Name: 김현중 / Kim Hyun Joong (Gim Hyeon Jung)
Profession: Actor, singer
Birthdate: 1986-Jun-6
Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
Height: 180cm
Weight: 68kg
Blood type: B
Star sign: Gemini

TV Series
Boys Before Flowers (KBS2, 2008)
Spotlight (MBC, 2008, cameo)
Hotelier (TV Asahi, 2007, ep 7)
Can Love Be Refilled? Sitcom (KBS2, 2005)
Nonstop 5 (MBC, 2005, ep 208)

Source: wiki.d-addicts.com/Kim_Hyun_Joong





Gaaaaaaaaaaaaahd. And of course why would I forget these?!







Kyaaaaaaaa. I'm falling and falling and falling in love all over again. >______>



Anw, before I die over Hyun Joong, I forgot to tell I bought a Boys Over Flowers DVD, the fun and kilig stuff for only 60 bucks. Booboo! I watched the first four episodes earlier and gaaaaaah it still makes my heart thump thump! Dfntly won't hesitate to watch it all over again, <3!


I'm so addicted, aint yuh? *______*




PS I got my ordered aquamarine lenses a while ago. I'll post photos myb tmr cos I think I'm not in my proper self now. My mind's still on Ji Hoo. (♥.♥)

No comments: