Friday, June 12, 2009

MABUHAY!

[Current Mood: Happy]
[Listening to: Morning Breeze]
[Location: Bruhh's Bedroom]




Good Morning!

Waking up early in the morning rly feels so good, e? I was able to sleep last night hassle-less, at last! :) The old grief over our slow DSL connection was replaced by the morning breeze. I was also wondering why I dozed off easily, well here's a hint:




A chocolate crinkle, wheat bread topped with a yummeh fruit spread and an orange juice might be the solution! Too bad I only discovered it days before classes start D: But anyhoo, I want to train my body to sleep early starting today. :)


As I opened up my tab, the Google page started to load up and guess what? I remembered today is June 12, Independence Day.


Try googling yourself to see what Google.ph has for us Filipinos, of course you need to use http://www.google.com.ph/ as your search engine. So there.


MABUHAY!

No comments: