Thursday, June 11, 2009

Insomnia vs forced insanity

[Current Mood: Blank]
[Listening to: None]
[Location: Bedroom]





"The scary thing about having insomnia is not the hours lost for sleeping, it's actually the rerun of thoughts you've been trying to run away from."


What's up with me, it's already 4 in the morning and I'm still alive and kickin. I was not okay earlier for some [insert broken heart here] reasons.

I checked my phone just a minute ago and found out this person texted me. It was a long message with a mushy 143 in the end. I don't know what to feel. For some reasons, it made my heart thump from abnormal - back to normal again.

And this thought circulates in my brain right now..


"How could he love and hurt me at the same time?"



Now that is mushy. I really need to doze off. So, toodles!

No comments: